Thursday, August 31, 2006

Outing My Own Self

Ok, I don't really like the term either but what do you call it when you unmask yourself. I am no longer going to post anonymously. My name is Chuck Bryce and in the words of the great philosopher and lasagna expert Garfield the Cat, "Big fat hairy deal!". I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this Blog thing so be patient. There are a lot of things I want to say, many things I should say and a whole lot more I should definitely NOT say. Anyone else struggle with taming your own tongue? Hmmm. Guess I must be the only one. Anyway, I am also going to put a suitable photo on here as soon as I: A. Lose 20 pounds, B. Find Katie Couric's Photoshop editor, C. Get a picture with my family standing in front of me or D. Lose 30 pounds.

No comments: