Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Death Of A Chicken

Last night my wife was hostess to a group of ladies she meets with monthly. It is not a serious spiritual event or anything like that they just meet, play games, exchange gifts, fight over gifts and whatever else it is that ladies do when they get together unsupervised.

I have humorously accuse them several times of being some sort of cult group. I don't know why it brings me such delight to do this nor do I understand the consternation it seems to cause the accusees. (That's them what are a bein' called cult memers.) Having never been a cult member myself I assume that real cult members do things like meditate in creepy ways and sacrifice small animals or have a secret handshake.

As far as I can tell they were all quite well behaved last night but we did lose a chicken. Hmmm.

No comments: