Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vacation Bible School

This week is VBS at our church. We have done more advertising this year than I can remember doing before. I hope and pray it will be a huge success. I am praying for not only children to be brought to a relationship with Jesus but also for families to be brought to Him or back to Him, whatever the case may be.

Please pray also that I will not be called on to testify at a trial this week. It would severely hamper my already crowded work schedule and leave it almost impossible to be present for any of the VBS.

Just another thought. VBS is one of the best "come and see" strategies we still use. The challenge today is that we need more "go and tell" strategies. How is your church/ministry getting out of the "inviting" business and into the "going" business?

No comments: