Friday, August 15, 2008

Catch Up

I just realized I never got around to finishing writing about the prayer conference and the fire for blogging from it has faded. Oh well. Let's hope the impact has not.

Waking up tired from late nights watching the Olympics is worth it.

Excited about several opportunities for change. Please pray for us as we face potential decisions at work.

Our Youth are having a retreat this weekend. They will be learning and pursuing Holiness.

I'm not a fan of the health and wealth positive thinking gospel but I am glad that Mega-Church Co-Pastor Victoria Osteen has been cleared of assault accusations and holds no bitterness toward the accuser.

We are heading for an end of Summer vacation at Gulf Shores AL this coming week. Aaaahhh. It's been a long Summer with a lot of seemingly endless hard work. I am not sure how we would have made it if not for a Sabbatical from the church in July.

I am reading George Barna's Revolution, or rather listening to it on my iPhone. It is well worth the purchase price...at almost any price.

No comments: